Through the pages of KERF, we hope to inspire, educate and entertain those who build from every experience level.
We welcome content submission that is topically-relevant and beneficial to our readers! Whether it solves a problem, is highly informative, presents new ideas or simply is a cool project you built!
Topics covered but not limited to include: tool reviews or comparisons, diy projects, project plans, tutorials, projects for kids, how to guides, material selection, hacks or tricks for work, amazing projects as well as funny stories that show the human side of building.
To get a good idea the type of stories, articles and submissions we publish take some time to read through the KERF blog before deciding whether to send in your submission.
Article donation: We accept submissions on a donation basis and if the article fits our blog guidelines we will publish it. These must not be commercial in nature.
Guest posting: KERF accepts guest posts starting at the rate of $100/post. These can be commercial by nature and can promote your brand, product or blog.
Receive compensation: For articles that fit strict guidelines we are willing to pay up to $0.20/word. These must have very strong concepts behind them, be extremely well-written and have search engine optimization potential.
The Fine Print
- All articles submitted must be original and not posted anywhere else on the internet, including your own blog.
- Articles once published are owned by kerfonline.com and we have the right to modify, amend, add additional content, add our own affiliate links.
- You must have the rights to any photos you provide and upon submission we have the rights to use those photos on sassycarrot.com
- We may share your article on social media channels
- You must not include any of your own affiliate links in your articles
Use the form below to submit your content idea.
We will evaluate your story based on overall content, writing quality and our needs. This process may take several weeks.
Stories and articles we approve usually are between 750-4,000 words.